วันอาทิตย์ที่ 30 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

1. Annabelle -A Rocket to the Moon- On Your Side;

Track # 1: Anna Belle. So, I'm re-uploading this album and will hopefully remain so always up support a rocket to the moon! myspace.com twitter.com twitter.com twitter.com twitter.com twitter.com enjoy. (: Xoxo-JB Lyrics: Anna Belle You think you're so damn special, but there are a million other girls like you 30 minutes and you say, we are official but I have some news for you I need a girl, not a body with a complex I have a heart and your lipstick you fine as hell, but I think I might as well dropAnna Belle You will only keep you up to dance alone I'm down 'cause dressing I'm tired and I want to go home you go see the part, but does not tell the truth, whoa Well baby, you are beautiful, but I'm sure pretty, I am over you You can not even have a normal conversation, but you can tell your friends I ruined your life whatever your perfect cry 'cause I'm helping to not lose sleep tonight I met a girl and she is more than a pretty face 6 drinks and she still remembers my name Fine as hell, but I think Imight as well drop Annabelle you stay to dance just alone I'm down 'cause dressing I'm tired and I want to go home you go see the part, but does not tell the truth, whoa Well baby, you're pretty, but I am pretty sure I could turn on you around, turn around and I walk away I want out, I can not do on another day, although she moves so well, oh But I need a girl like you annabelle stay up alone to dance, I go to "Dressing cause I'm tired and I want to go home You see the partbut ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1Vob_LUXA4&hl=en

See Also : Diaper Care Borishalolas’s Weblog cristinas healthy i diet

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: