วันอังคารที่ 18 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

My Shocking Weight Loss: Before and After: No gastric bypass or pills

It took me only two short years to change to my life by 100%. I had done no gastric bypass surgery or for me, took no diet pills, I did it all on my own. I want to show everyone out there that you lose weight with proper nutrition and exercise! All you need determination and willpower to do! Here is a film of mine that I see for all people. I hope it inspires and motivates everyone to lose weight, "the fall's thinking!" Watch me go from 335 pounds to 140 pounds. Feedbackand all questions are always welcome! ENJOY! (By the way: I am 6 feet 4 inches tall)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWVDc4LjvII&hl=en

Related : Family Planning Contraceptives Cough Cold Douglaskimos’s Weblog

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: