วันอาทิตย์ที่ 4 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

The South Beach Diet Plan - How I Made it Through Phase 1

I love to eat! I guess that's why I hate dieting so much.

Most of these diets either totally restrict the consumption of foods that you love (and demand), or they make you eat an abundance of food that are not my favorite.

After all, how many eggs, peanuts or oranges can you eat, really? I guess that's why I was so reluctant to follow my friends on the South Beach Diet train.

They all try, and even lose weight. I watchedEnvy as their waistlines got smaller and smaller, but could not her moans and complaints from the head in the first days and weeks on the program.

Give up all sugar, carbohydrates and fats for two whole weeks! Not with me! No way! Not even for a smaller clothing size.

Then I went to my doctor for an illness I could not shake to see. I was not really sick, I felt tired and icky the whole time. After some tests, he told me my blood sugar went up, myCholesterol was driving onto an all-time, and made my blood pressure.

Me? Healthy Women? I knew it was time to get serious, I asked around and have investigated a bit and actually found out that was, in addition to being a loose "diet", the South Beach plan by people not just as a sure way to used weight that affects your health, but also shows how to eat a nutritious and satisfying way.

Okay, time to give it a try. And the firstWhat I found - you are probably already heard of it - was the dreaded "Phase I" of The South Beach Diet Plan: The "Hell of the qualification," as my friends, as Cal.

Luckily, I knew so many people who have been on the diet, I could address myself to them for quality assurance and consulting.

By the way, that's Tip # 1: Get a Support System in Place.

For me it's made the difference. I really do not know whether I have succeededwithout the support of my friends. They shared their tips and stories about survival in the first 14 days on the program and made me feel like I could too. Here are some of my favorite survival tips:

• Enjoy one last favorite meal and dessert before the start of the diet

• Get everything that is not allowed to touch your lips for the first 14 days out of the house and everyone who dares threaten to sneak contraband in food

• Keep a journal ofTheir feelings during the Phase I (see its great to see how the desire and longing really affected the way you think and feel when it is all just a distant memory

• Avoid shopping mall is in Phase I (the smells of the food court to kill you)

• Plan not to attend all family gatherings, school functions, parties, etc. for two full weeks (a recluse)

I admit it, in those early days on South Beach, all I wanted was to head first into aBag of chocolate chip cookies, dipped in whipped cream, with a side a fries and a large piece of pizza.

But (when a friend came and cooked me a delicious meal of lean poultry and sauteed vegetables topped with low fat cheese Yes, I said cheese!), I Knew that I would do it.

This Tip # 2: Presentation.

The plate, put it to me to compete in a five-star restaurant might have found. I've learned that that night a beautifully prepared dishcolorful vegetables perfectly cooked a bag of Oreos proposes 10-1.

Within a week, went to my bad mood - after all, had my blood sugar leveling and my blood pressure was coming down - and I did not even want junky things more. Actually, I was looking forward to finding new ways to prepare and serve my new healthier foods.

Which leads me to Tip # 3: Learn to Cook.

Since starting South Beach, I learned how to properly enjoyCooking. Explore a variety of cooking shows, and incorporating their ideas with my South Beach approved food was a way I found the first phase remain in the program since you can always create new and interesting ways and enjoy the foods that I could find.

I could not believe when the two weeks were over. It seemed to go by so fast, and then I was allowed to start to reintroduce some of my favorites back in my daily diet, such as fresh fruit and bread to thank (God!).

Best of all, I was no longer craved some of these no-no foods such as cakes, ice cream and even, yes, the cookie diet buster! And I managed was a whopping 12 pounds, a real triumph for someone like me who never lose the ability to follow a diet longer than one or two days prior to!

Starting the South Beach Diet was difficult? Yes, in the first days, but certainly was worth it!



Visit : Dewalt Cristinas talk about health cristinas

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: